Показать сообщение отдельно
17.03.2008, 14:24   #32
BRIAN

Администратор

первый ответ новозеландца

I have been happily running more than 400HP at the wheels with my new turbo (GT3076 .82) and my old one for the last six months, with no other mechnical mods other than the increase in line pressure.

The Galant box is from the same family- the later ones have a One Way clutch system which helps hold more power than the previous one.

Whilst the box handles 400whp quite easily- it definatly doesnt like too much more.

I ran a c16 tune at 520whp- it would hold the power in a single gear on the dyno and the street, but would slip like a mother when you changed up a gear.

You can rebuild the box with better friction and fresh bands etc, and I would expect that to handle 500whp easily.
If you want to drag race you will have to do the torque convertor and do a better final drive ratio than 3.33.

Hope this helps.

Im still loving my setup - with the GT3076, the spool comes on whilst Im on torque convertor and locks out as it comes on full boost. Can do 4th gear overtaking with ease even with the massive 3.33 final ratio.

Its a very very quick car with out fuss.

кто переведёт оба ответа по человечески??? плиз.